Team “A” Averbuch Associates Third Project Reflection

Below is team “Averbuch Associates’s” Emma project reflection:

Congratulations to Team A on winning the Emma project! Great work!

1. Name: Jessica
  2. University: Georgetown University
  3. Graduation Year: 2015
  4. Major(s): Mathematics
  5. What is the most important lesson you learned or skill you gained by working on the Emma project? This project was the first time I was exposed to email marketing and the opportunity it creates for companies to engage customers. We learned that many universities and companies are not taking advantage of this opportunity to improve their marketing campaigns.
  6. If you could start the project over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently? I would not change much about how my team worked on the project. I think we did a great job remaining enthusiastic and that we considered the creative and technical parts of the project. However, I would do
    the project again just to have another week with my team.
  7. What is the most important thing you learned about yourself while working with your first team? Although it’s more comfortable for me to remain somewhat quiet in a group, I learned that it’s beneficial to speak up and express ideas, even with the risk that the idea may not be well received.
  8. What was your team’s greatest strength? What will you miss most about working with this particular group? My team’s greatest strength was our ability to focus and work hard when we needed to get assignments done, and then to balance that with
    our ability to have fun and find humor in our daily meetings. I will
    miss getting to spend time with each of the team members, especially everyone’s kindness and our ability to laugh with each other.