Team “B” Bottom Line Solutions Third Project Reflection

Below is team “Bottom Line Solutions’s” Emma project reflection:

"We've got a lot of responsibilities, but we're getting work done and having a great time doing it."

“We’ve got a lot of responsibilities, but we’re getting work done and having a great time doing it.”

1. Name: Nathaniel
  2. University: University of Pennsylvania
  3. Graduation Year: 2017
  4. Major(s): Politics, Philosophy, and Economics
  5. What is the most important lesson you learned or skill you gained by working on the Emma project? I was really forced to push my creative boundaries. I have always been more skilled in planning and executing linear plans, so creating an innovative and original marketing strategy was a challenge.
  6. If you could start the project over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently? I would have nailed down our creative idea earlier. We took so long to decide on a creative marketing strategy that we were not able to spend as much time on the implementation as we would have liked.
  7. What is the most important thing you learned about yourself while working with your first team? I learned that I am more creative than I thought. It’s not just a natural endowment; it’s a skill that you can work on and expand with enough effort.
  8. What was your team’s greatest strength? What will you miss most about working with this particular group? Our team’s greatest strength was our incredible closeness. We were always able to joke around and have a good time while churning out really well-researched work. We focused on everything from detailed financials to unique big pictures, and enjoyed each others’ company the whole time. I chose the photo I did because it represents our team. We’ve got a lot of responsibilities, but we’re getting work done and having a great time doing it.