Team “D” Dream Team Third Project Reflection

Below is the “Dream Team’s” Emma project reflection:

Late Night Swag

Accelerator “Casual” Dress Model

1. Name: David
  2. University: Vanderbilt University
  3. Graduation Year: 2017
  4. Major(s): Economics
  5. What is the most important lesson you learned or skill you gained by working on the Emma project? I was able to learn more about how to effectively use marketing on the internet. Initially when I thought of marketing, I always thought in terms of advertisements or television commercials. This project really allowed me to learn more about email marketing, and gain insight on a career I might be interested in pursuing in the future.
  6. If you could start the project over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently? We would have focused a lot more on how to take our funny, creative video and utilize it so that customers would visit Emma’s website after viewing it. We found a creative idea, however, we didn’t find a way to implement it effectively and entice customers to switch to Emma.
  7. What is the most important thing you learned about yourself while working with your first team? The 360 survey was very big for me in realizing a lot of my strengths and weaknesses. I really took that feedback, and was able to make some changes that benefited me and the group as a whole. Also, I was thrilled about how well we got to know each other and how well we worked together while only being together for 3 weeks. Our group was very diligent and fun, and we really enjoyed our time together.
  8. What was your team’s greatest strength? What will you miss most about working with this particular group? Our greatest strength as a team was to never let any frustrations about the projects get in the way of our group dynamic. We were a very close knit group, and we sincerely enjoyed all the time we spent with each other. I am extremely grateful to have worked with such a great group, and it’s fantastic to see the tangible benefits we have received from all our hard-work together.