Team “E” Eureka Third Project Reflection
Below is team “Eureka’s” Emma project reflection:
- Name: Michael
- University: Vanderbilt University
- Graduation Year: December 2016
- Major(s): Economics
- Minor(s): Financial Economics and Art
- What is the most important lesson you learned or skill you gained by working on the Emma project? The most important lesson that we learned during the course of the Emma project was that we should have conducted more legal research for our marketing plan. It was not until our feedback session, that discovered simply emailing people without them providing their personal email address is illegal. Unfortunately, that was major component of our plan.
- If you could start the project over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently? If we started our project over now, we would have used a different marketing campaign and advertisement strategy to address Emma’s needs.
- What is the most important thing you learned about yourself while working with your first team? The most important thing that I learned about myself over the course of the project is that individual team members can make major leadership contributions even though they aren’t directing the main vision as a team leader.
- What was your team’s greatest strength? What will you miss most about working with this particular group? Our team’s greatest strength was that we are all friends. We were always sure to treat each other respectfully and look at the same problem from different angles. What I will miss most about working with this particular group is our friendship. However, I’m happy that we will still continue to spend time together even if we aren’t working long hours on a project.