Team “F” Fired Up Third Project Reflection

Below is team “Fired Up’s” Emma project reflection:

Fired Up about selfies!

Fired Up about selfies!

1. Name: Braden
  2. University: Vanderbilt University
  3. Graduation Year: 2015
  4. Major(s): Economics
  5. Minor(s): Corporate Strategy
  6. What is the most important lesson you learned or skill you gained by working on the Emma project? In order to be effective, you must tailor your presentation specifically to your audience. Our team focused on presenting relevant and in depth numbers. However, Emma founded their decision on teams’ creative advertisement campaigns.
  7. If you could start the project over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently? Ask more questions. Then, once we understood exactly what Emma wanted, we would have focused on ads and creative marketing tactics rather than industry data.
  8. What is the most important thing you learned about yourself while working with your first team? The 360 feedback has helped me learn that my laid back attitude can sometimes come off as uncaring or offensive. I’ve also learned that need to devote myself more to independent research in order to further develop this skill.
  9. What was your team’s greatest strength? What will you miss most about working with this particular group? Our team’s greatest strength was collaboration. I will miss our discussions and the fun times we managed to fit in-between our tough work schedule.