Dan Haile, PCC, CPA
- Degrees: Bachelor in Business Administration
- Certifications: Certified Instructor Model-Netics(R) Leadership, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Hogan Leadership Forecast Series Assessment, International Coach Federation, Leadership Agility 360 Assessment, Professional Certified Coach, Rule 31 Listed General Mediator
- Hobbies: Cycling, Movies, Music, Reading, Traveling
Dan is a certified executive coach AND certified public accountant, and he is the managing principal for the firm Haile Coaching & Leadership LLC. Dan collaborates with companies and executives to heighten self-awareness and strengthen leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills, yielding positive, long-term behavioral changes and ultimately, improved personal and organizational results. His clients have included companies and organizations such as Corrections Corporation of America, Vanderbilt University, Genesco, Hospital Corporation of America, Bridgestone/Firestone of North America, Belmont University, Ingram Industries, Fifth Third National Bank, Tennessee Housing Development Agency, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority, Wirtgen America, and Capella Healthcare. Dan has worked with coaching clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, health care, education, manufacturing, retail, government, information technology, consulting, construction, and real estate.
- Worked with CEO of large regional medical center to improve relationships with key direct reports, medical staff, and board of directors.
- Helped transition new CFO for large metropolitan transportation agency into new responsibilities.
- Worked with CFO and Audit Director for large state housing agency with assets totaling nearly $3 billion to strengthen interdepartmental and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Coached CEO/Chief Medical Officer for chain of walk-in clinics on improving organizational skills and strengthening accountability with direct reports.
- Helped strengthen leadership and management skills for leadership team of large area marketing/PR firm through a series of focused workshops.
- Coached VP of Internal Audit through search and transition from chain of ambulatory surgery centers to large retailer, helping improve fit of key skills and identify key opportunities for growth.
- Worked with seasoned finance professional and CEO of financial services start-up firm to improve self-awareness, strengthen relational skills, and manage stress for better outcomes.
Education and Credentials
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Instructor, Model-Netics® Leadership/Management Program
- Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator, Tennessee Supreme Court
- BBA, University of Memphis, Accounting, magna cum laude
- Haile Coaching & Leadership LLC – Managing Principal, 2007-present
- Hospital Corporation of America – Vice President, Internal Audit, 1990-2006
- Federal Express – Senior Ramp Agent, 1987-1990
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Hogan Leadership Forecast Series
- Leadership Agility 360
- Lominger 360-Feedback Certification
- Harvard University/MIT Program on Negotiation
Dan Haile creates value by helping his clients envision new approaches, new solutions, and new perspectives. Through coaching and consultation, he helps you and your team become better leaders and reach your goals by using proven tools and tactics. Today’s business environment requires new kinds of leaders – ones who continuously develop new skills and sensitivities. Dan’s intuitive pragmatism leads your organization and your team to new actions and practices that bring better results and greater satisfaction.
Community Activities and Personal Interests
- Past President, International Coach Federation – Tennessee Chapter Board
- Non-Violent Communication – Nashville Board
- Cycling, traveling, guitar, reading, movies