Online resources can be useful tools in the job search. Take advantage of the Owen-related networking links, job boards and other resources listed below.
Owen Networking Links
- Owen Alumni Events
- Owen Reunion 2017
- Owen Alumni Facebook Group
- Owen LinkedIn Find Alumni – Find Owen alumni by location, company, and function.
- Owen LinkedIn Group
- Owen Executive MBA LinkedIn Group
Other Networking Sources
- Work and Professional Contacts
- Professional and Industry Associations, Classes and Workshops
- Strangers (wear your Owen shirt or ball cap – great conversation starters) – Check out Owen Gear
Owen Alumni Job Seekers ListServ
Sign up to receive job postings specifically targeting Owen alumni by clicking on the Register Here link on our home page.
Use this job board aggregator and job search management tool to find opportunities, identify networking contacts, research companies and manage your job search.
First, create a 24-hour trial account. If you find the service of value and would like to take advantage of your free Owen account, email Alumni Career Management.
Other Job Listing Sources to Consider
- Industry/professional/trade organizations and publications
- Your city’s chamber of commerce
Additional Online Resources
Companies that May Offer Flexible or Part-time Opportunities
- HourlyNerd – This site allows businesses to hire MBA graduates as part-time business consultants for a variety of projects.
- Aquent – Aquent originated the concept of specialized temporary staffing for high-end creatives and web experts.
- Resources Global -RGP provides consulting and business initiative support services to its global client base in the areas of accounting; finance; corporate governance, risk and compliance management; corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring; information management; human capital; supply chain management; healthcare solutions; and legal and regulatory services.
Cost of Living Comparison
Cost of Living – How far will your salary go in another city?