Terry Warren, ICF Associate Certified Coach, has more than 40 years of leadership experience in the financial services and healthcare industries. He has held senior leadership roles in sales, strategic planning, client engagement, and executive coaching. From that background, Terry equips his clients to see new perspectives, gain clarity, and achieve results. He leverages his reputation as a trusted advisor with his collaborative style and successful executive experience to make sure clients achieve their desired results promptly and with long-lasting results.
For more than 27 years, Terry served in a wide variety of leadership roles with Willis Group, a large global insurance broker. He led the company’s client engagement and business retention efforts in North America, provided internal executive coaching to top leaders, and served as Executive Director of The Willis Foundation. Prior to joining Willis, Terry worked for Hospital Corporation of America and other healthcare organizations, serving in a number of domestic and international corporate positions.
In addition, Terry believes in giving back. He has served as the chair of several nonprofit boards and as a mentor and consultant to nonprofits, both in the United States and abroad. He previously served as President of the International Coach Federation – Tennessee. When he is not working as a coach or consulting, Terry has a passion for landscape painting. He is an accomplished artist whose paintings evoke a sense of realism and a feeling of serenity.
- Willis Towers Watson
- Tractor Supply
- 20/20 Research
- Other clients who wish to be disclosed on a case by case basis
Education and Credentials
- Master of Science, Industrial Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Tennessee Technological University
- Core Essential Graduate Program, Coach U
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Warren Consulting, Founder and Principal (est. 2014).
- Willis Towers Watson (Formerly Wilis Group/Willis North America) (siumultaneous roles)
- EVP, Director Client Advocacy
- Executive Director Willis Foundation
- Manageing Director, Willis in Nashville
- Internal Executive coach
- Hospital Corporation of America
- Research and Planning Consultants
- Voices 360, Lominger
- Leadership Architect 101, Lominger
Community Activities and Personal Interests
- Served as Board Chairman of many different nonprofits over the years.
- Last year (2017) I was President of The international Coach Federation of Tennessee and this year (2018) I am Past President.
- Served on the New Member Welcoming Committee of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce.
- Treasurer, Westminster Chapel