Nicole is an experienced executive coach and strategist working with existing and emerging leaders, their teams and the companies that employ them. She helps already successful leaders and high-potential professionals seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and achieve impactful, impressive results.
In addition to extensive training and experience as an executive coach, Nicole brings over 20 years of experience successfully navigating the corporate world, working in a variety of strategy, consulting, business development, and marketing roles. She specializes in working with current and future women leaders.
Bridgestone, HCA, Ascension, Clarus Care, LifePoint, Asurion, Silicon Ranch, AllianceBernstein, NaviHealth, Center for Non-Profit Management, Sexual Assault Center, Faith Family Medical Center, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Nashville CARES, Bridges for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing and more.
Education and Credentials
- BA, Birmingham-Southern College
- MBA, University of Tennessee – Knoxville (Strategy and New Venture Management)
- Certified Executive Coach, Center for Executive Coaching
- Guerilla Marketing to Bulletproof Your Career Certified, Center for Executive Coaching
- Hogan Leadership Forecast Series Assessment Certified
- DISC Assessment Certified
- Vice President, Ascension Care Management
- Vice President, MissionPoint Health Partners
- Vice President, Parthenon Publishing
- Senior Director, North Highland Consulting
- Director of Marketing and Communications, Baptist and St. Thomas Hospitals
Nicole has experience working with a number of assessments including Hogan, DISC, Gallup’s CliftonStrengths, TrueColors, Ennegram, MBTI, Values Inventory and a number of positive psychology tools. She is certified in Hogan and DISC.
I believe that coaching is a trusted partnership created between the coach and the coachee. Coaches are sometimes teachers and sounding boards, but the partnership is at its best when coaches serve as a trusted guide that helps the coachee tap into his or her own internal wisdom.
Because no two people are exactly alike, my coaching engagements are customized to the needs of the coachee. Typically, I leverage assessments to help successful professionals learn more about their varied skills and abilities, and what can stand in their way of even greater success. From there, we dive into the hard work of seizing opportunities, overcoming obstacles and achieving, impressive, impactful results.
Community Activities and Personal Interests
- Coach and Strategic Planning Consultant, Center for Nonprofit Management
- Advisor and Catalyst Teacher, Entrepreneur Center
- Board Member, PENCIL
- Former Board Chair, Current Volunteer, Our Kids
- Programming Committee Members, PENCIL
- Volunteer, Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), Percy Priest Elementary
- Volunteer, Parent Advisory Committee (PAC), Metro Nashville Public Schools