- Degrees: Bachelor of Science, Master in Business Administration
- Certifications: Certified Career Coach, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Instrument, EQ360, Hogan Leadership Forecast Series Assessment, International Coach Federation, Leadership Architect 101, Lominger Voices360 Assessment, Neethling Brain Instrument, Professional Certified Coach, TESI
- Hobbies: Hiking, Traveling
Sue is a seasoned executive, consultant and coach. She partners with executives and emerging leaders to accelerate critical changes and sustain results in themselves and in their organizations. Bringing more than 25 years of experience, Sue enables organizations and individuals to achieve strategic goals through increased focus, accountability and measurement disciplines. Combining empathy and curiosity, Sue creates time and space for her clients to pause, reflect and tune in to their inner coach. She challenges her clients to define what success and joy looks like for them. Her goal is to afford her clients the space to examine their concerns, explore opportunities and learn and grow with some support and compassion.
Sue’s leadership roles at Arthur Andersen, DigitalThink and as an entrepreneur managing a specialty medical practice has afforded her opportunities to work across a variety of industries and cultures. A former certified public accountant, Sue became a managing director in business consulting at Arthur Andersen. In 2001, Sue took a position as a key sales leader at DigitalThink (now part of Concentrix), a custom web-based learning solutions firm serving Fortune 500 companies. She was responsible for the sales and implementation of global online training solutions, including onboard, product, sales and technology training.
Sue has worked with clients ranging from entrepreneurial startups to Fortune 500 companies, across industries including Boeing, CoStar, GlaxoSmithKline, IPG, JPMorgan, KPMG, Marriott, Owens & Minor, PwC, Stanford Healthcare, ToysRUs, West Pharmaceuticals, and Xerox, among others.
Education and Credentials
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, B.S. in Economics
- Villanova University, MBA
- Columbia University, Advanced Certification in Executive and Organizational Coaching
- Oxford Brookes University, Advanced Professional Program in Coaching Supervision
- Master Team Coaching Program with Professor David Clutterbuck, co-founder of EMCC
A former certified public accountant, Sue spent the first 15 years of her career at Arthur Andersen, rising to managing director in business consulting. Sue then became a key sales leader at DigitalThink (now Convergys), a custom web-based learning solutions firm serving Fortune 500 companies. During her five-year tenure there, she was responsible for the sales and implementation of global online training solutions, including onboarding, product, sales and technology training. Sue has spent significant time in the healthcare industry, having spent 8 years managing a specialty medical practice. In addition, her clients have included healthcare institutions, healthcare suppliers and pharmaceutical companies.
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Certified Career Coach
- Hogan Leadership Forecast Series
- KornFerry Leadership Architect & Voices 360
- Neethling Brain Instrument
- eq-I 2.0 and the EQ360 and TESI
I believe that coaching is a collaborative, solution-focused, results oriented and systemic process where together we can enhance your work performance, life experience, self-directed learning and personal growth. I partner with my clients in the spirit of helping you and the people you serve. Key ingredients of good coaching include connectedness, courage, curiosity and compassion. Bringing them to our learning together, coaching can help you with the difficult conversation you need to have with yourself.
Community Activities and Personal Interests
- Head of Membership, Association for Coaching (U.S. East Region chapter)
- Mentor Coach for the International Coach Federation
- Volunteer Executive Coach, Save the Children
- Executive Committee – KPMG LPGA Golf Tournament